IJB Global provides recruitment and consultancy services to the change & transformation global market.
IJB Global is a trading name of IJB Global, a company registered in England and Wales, Registration number: 11701179
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. When services are delivered on the internet, it sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your devices, such as your computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
What are ‘cookies’?
Do I have to agree to cookies?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you should be able to change your browser to prevent that. You should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This should then give you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a website if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. If you do not change your browser settings and continue to use our websites we will infer that you have consented to us using cookies for the purposes set out below.
- avoid lengthy registration/personalization of the site each time you visit and personalize it to suit your requirements
- estimate Our audience size and patterns
- control how often visitors see similar adverts
- track preferences and to improve and update our website
Where can I get more information?
Further information about cookies can be found at the Interactive Advertising Bureau or Out-Law’s.
Our websites may feature embedded ‘share’ buttons to enable users to easily share articles with their friends through a number of popular social networks. These sites may set a cookie when you are also logged in to their service. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party Website for more information about these.
This policy applies to the website we operate, our use of emails and text messages for marketing purposes, and any other methods we use for collecting information. It covers what we collect and why, what we do with the information, what we won’t do with the information, and what rights you have.
What information do we collect and why?
We will only ever collect the information we need – including data that will be useful to help improve our services. We collect two kinds of information:
- non-personal information such as IP addresses (the location of the computer on the internet), pages accessed and files downloaded. This helps us to determine how many people use our sites, how many people visit on a regular basis, and how popular our pages are. This information doesn’t tell us anything about who you are or where you live. It simply allows us to monitor and improve our service.
- personal information such as name, postal address, phone number, email address, date of birth (where appropriate), information about your interests and hobbies, etc.
We collect this information in connection with specific activities, such as newsletter requests, registration or membership requests, product purchases, feedback, donations, competition entries, etc. The information is either needed to fulfill your request or to enable us to provide you with more personalized service. You don’t have to disclose any of this information to browse the sites. However, if you do choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
What do we do with the information?
We will use the information you provide to:
- identify visitors and contributors
- provide a personalized service to you when you visit our website – this could include customizing the content and/or layout of our pages for individual users
- record any contact we have with you
- prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our websites and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf
- To carry out research on the demographics, interests, and behavior of our users and supporters to help us gain a better understanding of them and to enable us to improve our service. This research may be carried out internally by our employees or we may ask another company to do this work for us
- communicate with our supporters and customers
- If you have agreed to it, provide you with information that we think may be of interest to you.
Sharing your information
We will only share your information if:
- We are legally required to do so, e.g. by a law enforcement agency legitimately exercising a power or if compelled by an order of the Court
- We believe it is necessary to protect or defend our rights, property or the personal safety of our people or visitors to our websites
- We are working with a carefully-selected partner that is carrying out work on our behalf. These partners may include mailing houses, marketing agencies, IT specialists and research firms. The kind of work We may ask them to do includes processing, packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering questions about products or services, sending postal mail, emails and text messages, carrying out research or analysis and processing card payments. We only choose partners we can trust. We will only pass personal data to them if they have signed a contract that requires them to:
- abide by the requirements of the data protection act
- treat your information as carefully as we would
- only use the information for the purposes it was supplied (and not for their own purposes or the purposes of any other organization)
- allow us to carry out checks to ensure they are doing all these things.
Storing your information
Information is stored by us on computers located in the UK. We may transfer the information to other offices and to other reputable third party organizations as explained above – they may be situated inside or outside the European Economic Area. We may also store information in paper files.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our customers and users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal data under our control. For example, only authorized personnel are authorized to access user information and we use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial and personal information you input before it is sent to us. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur while it is under our control, we use our best efforts to try to prevent this.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data across the internet is not completely secure and whilst we do our best to try to protect the security of your information we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur whilst data is being transferred.
We will keep your information only for as long as we need it to provide you with the services or information you have required, to administer your relationship with us, to inform our research into the causes and prevention of drowning or the preferences of our supporters, to comply with the law, or to ensure we do not communicate with people that have asked us not to. When we no longer need information we will always dispose of it securely, using specialist companies if necessary to do this work for us.
What we don’t do with your information:
We never sell or share your information with other organizations to use for their own purposes.
The Data Protection Act gives you certain rights over your data and how we use it. These include:
- the right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed
- the right to prevent your data being used for direct marketing
- the right of access to a copy of the information we hold about you (known as a subject access request)If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact the Data Protection Officer in writing at 2A Zodiac House Calleva Park Aldermaston Berkshire RG7 8HN or by emailing email@example.com
For more information about your rights under the Data Protection Act go to the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.org.uk.